What's Popular?

Thursday 1 January 2015

W7 IN THE BUFF, Eye Colour Palette- Review.

Source

Hello Lovelies, Happy New Year! Unfortunately I had to take an unscheduled Holiday Hiatus from the Blog, but I'm back this year, 2015, with fresh ideas and some real goodies to discuss.
First off, lets discuss my newest addition to my Make Up Palette drawer, W7's, In The Buff!






I'm a lover of natural colours, I used to wear bright colours, which still full my oldest Mac Palette, but once I grew and transitioned with Make Up, I became a lover of natural browns. My go to eye make up look from day to day is a brown smoky eye, I just change up the shades and intensity depending on my outfit.

I haven't heard much from the W7 Brand in a while. I'm a bit addicted to NYX, and Mac as of late so I haven't ventured back through old unused make up brands. I will soon though and promise to Blog about all the oldies and goodies.

Source
The W7 Palette I currently own is the In The Buff- Natural Nudes. 

This palette contains 12 light to dark nude shades. Mainly shimmers but includes matte shades also. I love to mix dark matte shades with a shimmer cream or white on the inner corners to highlight and brighten the eye.

I've used this palette multiple times for both day wear and evening wear and I am in love.

The main thing I love about this palette is that each colour is so pigmented, one swipe of a brush is really all you need, and it is easy to blend and build upon for a darker look. Also the affordable price of £10 or €12 is a bonus!

The W7 range also holds multiple Palette choices, so if natural nudes aren't for you, and you want a dark smoky eye then you can search the range and find a palette for you on their site.

It's also a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Range, just in case you can't afford that luxury at the moment.

If you have any more questions feel free to comment below and ask and I'll be happy to answer anything about the palette in detail.

Stay Fab!
Melody x

No comments:

Post a Comment