What's Popular?

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Blogging Break, The future and Plans!


Hello again. It's been quite awhile since I've sat down to write a blog post and if I'm going to be honest, I'm terrified. Blogging was such a big part of my life over the past year and after this long break, I'm afraid people will think I'm a slacker or I have no drive, which is true in some sense. 

I lost motivation and passion over the past few weeks, not something I'm proud to admit but I'm sure fellow bloggers and people out there can connect on some level with losing your spark or flare for something. I got highly anxious about blog posts, over thinking every detail and soon enough I was too afraid to write anything, let alone post it. 

Over the past few weeks family and friends have been begging me to get back to doing the one thing I love most and I was actually kind of good at, and I kept putting it off not even logging on to my blog at all at some points, but finally I am back. I have had a long think, I've written a plan and I've finally felt good enough to admit my faults during my break and decided that I shouldn't care what others may like and may not like. Feedback is great and that's part of the deal but I need to learn how to take bad feedback and criticism and make it constructive.

I'm working on a new blog layout, which I postponed over the break but I am back to designs, logo's and maybe even a new URL in the pipe line but until then I will be back posting weekly. At the moment I'm aiming for two posts, one on Tuesday and one on Thursday and leave the weekend free for random or spontaneous posting, but for now the two set days of posting will be Tuesday and Thursday.

I am so glad to be back and I know it won't be easy as I'll be starting from scratch but nothing comes easy and hard work and dedication is key. 

So this Thursday I will have a brand new post and maybe some updates on the new layout. 

Thank you and stay fab! 

Love, 
Melody x

No comments:

Post a Comment