What's Popular?

Monday 8 December 2014

My Top Three Christmas Re-Stock Lipsticks!

source

Hello Lovelies, So as of recently I've been having a look for a perfect red toned, nude and berry lipsticks and stains. Since Christmas and New Years is so close and festive cheer has begun I decided to do a little online browsing and shopping. I decided to share my top three lippy's that I have re-found and plan to re-stock over the coming weeks. 










Maybelline- Colour Sensational Creamy Mattes In The Colour Divine Wine

I find Maybelline lipsticks the perfect high street buy. Affordable, great packaging and perfect for your handbag. This year I got into using their Matte shades rather then their shimmer lipstick line and I've been loving them. My favourite has got to be the shade Divine Wine which I need to re-stock my lippy collection with as it was one of my favourite dark berry tones. Perfect for a dark smokey eye, a shimmer eye liner, sharp brows and contour and Divine Wine, you'll be ready for your Christmas or New Years party in no time. For around €7 you can't go wrong.


Nars- Audacious Lipstick In The Colour Olivia-Garnet

I'm a strong lover of Nars, and their lipsticks are probably in my top three Nars products ever!
I love the Audacious Lipstick line because not only does it match any lip liner line in the world, not just Nars, but there is 30 mouth watering berry shades to choose from, From bright neon to dark undertones and nudes. Unfortunately when making a Nars purchase, you do have to pay a little more then a high street price, but you get the bang for your buck as the saying goes. My favourite colour is Olivia-Garnet, perfect for the transition from Autumn to Winter. I wore this shade a lot during the day as I felt the slight gloss refreshing. I find dark matte shades much better for a night time look. Of course it's complete preference to what you want to wear and when you want to wear it. €25 well spent.

Mac- Original Lipsticks In The Shade Living Legend. 
Every girl knows the feeling of picking up your first Mac lipstick. My very first Mac lippy was from their original collection, Mac Lipsticks in the colour Red To Shop, I then made the transition to Living Legend as I really wanted to try something other then red and soft pinks. I find Living Legend is perfect with a natural eye, winger liner and soft contour and brows, with a matching Mac liner to outline the perfect cupids bow, you'll be ready to go! They range from €15 and you can find similar shades in gloss finishes and other Mac lipstick lines which usually come in at €28.






There you have it! My top three ultimate lipsticks that I've purchased and planned to re-stock in my Make-Up bag before 2014 ends.

Stay Fab!
Melody x

2 comments:

  1. Hi...I cant describe how amazing you blog is! Design, posts, everything is beautiful!
    Also, we both write for REglam, do if you feel like it, visit my blog..Have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete