What's Popular?

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Miss Fit Skinny Tea- 14 day Teatox

Two weeks ago I decided to bite the bullet and purchase myself a teatox. It had been something I wanted to try for awhile but after the infamous pill and teatox scandal at the beginning of the year, I was slightly put off. Finally I decided to research into a Miss Fit Skinny Tea, simply because I had seen so many raving reviews from fellow bloggers and slimming world members. 


I wanted to try something that would give me a boost but mainly help with my bloating. I took the weightloss as a bonus even though it's part of the package. 

The number one reason I chose Miss Fit Skinny Tea was their 100% natural ingredients. I'm not into the whole diet pill trend or supplement and finding something that was completely natural and hadn't got a laxative effect was my main goal. To top it all off Miss Fit Skinny Tea is completely Irish too which meant I didn't have to wait long for shipping. 

I choose to order the 14 day teatox package as this was my first time and I didn't want to purchase the full month just in case It didn't work for me, so it was somewhat a long haul trial for two weeks.

In total I spent €32 euro for the 14 day tea, strawberry infuser (which you need) and delivery, which to me wasn't a bad price. You also receive a meal plan but as I am in slimming world I stuck to my own plan. 

Week 1


I started on the Thursday it arrived. Each day I would have four cups split up. Day one I got a little bit over excited and had three cups in the space of an hour, which I felt might not have been the best choice but I learnt from my first error and began spacing the tea out. 

My first impressions were good, it wasn't overpowering taste wise and easy to drink.

The instructions were also easy to follow and on the back of the packaging is a quick step by step. I also loved the packaging the tea comes in. 

Teatox & Strawberry Infuser.

Week 1 my motivation was at a high, I had an okay weightloss in slimming world too, wasn't my best but it also wasn't the worst. 

I started noticing changes in my body after two days, especially with the bloating, my bloating went down completely. The tea also helps to suppress your appetite so it helps with the dreaded 'picking' that I tend to get when I'm hungry and see food, I had one bar of chocolate that week as a treat and even then I didn't really want it and usually I'd choose any chocolate over a meal. 


Week 2


At this point I was starting to notice a big difference, unfortunately I'm not that confident yet to show before and after photos, but I noticed my bloating was still gone and my body was looking more toned and in proportion, which is not something I had expected from a teatox. I couldn't put the toning down to exercise as I only worked out twice in the these two weeks since I was so busy. Shame on me!

Seeing the difference in my body even though the scales hadn't moved much gave me the motivation to aim for a big weightloss at my next weigh-in.

I must admit, I made a rookie mistake in my first week and didn't drink a lot of water which I think may have effected my SW results but week two I stuck to the four cups a day of my teatox and 1.5-2L of water a day. 

End Result


After my 14 day's my body shape changed, I was more toned, my energy levels had definitely increased and bloating was almost a thing of the past. Now, 14 days later, I feel less likely to pick up chocolate, I'm motivated and I got an okay weightloss.

The instagram photo's of before and afters I had seen were a reality for myself and it gave me a massive boost in my own body confidence.

I will have a before and after photo on my instagram over the next few days.


Would I buy Miss Fit Skinny Tea again? 


Yes I would! I hope to buy the 28 day package next possibly before Christmas if I need a boost or after Christmas to help with the damage that will be caused from the constant holiday parties and family fun. The taste was fine, it wasn't intense, I felt I could easily slip in the four cups of teatox into my daily routine. You can drink it hot or cold also which is a bonus if you're on the go. 

In total I lost 5 pounds over the course of drinking Miss Fit Skinny Tea and as I had been going up and down for the weeks prior to drink the teatox. I expect I would have lost more if I had stuck to the meal plan given to me but I stuck to my own SW plan and I'm happy with the results, even though the weightloss wasn't massive the difference in body shape was a surprising bonus.

Lots of love, 
Melody x


You can purchase Miss Fit Skinny Tea online at missfitskinnytea.ie.
Check out their product and extra's on their instagram at missfitskinnytea
Or contact them on their twitter at mfskinnytea

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN









1 comment:


  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    skinny tea reviews & Teatoxing

    ReplyDelete