What's Popular?

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Revlon: Lash Potion™ Volume + Length Mascara- Review

Hello Lovelies, Welcome back. So Yes it's been a quick few days since my last post, and yes I have yet another banging review for you all.


So as of late I've been in Dyer need of a new mascara, the old one I was using just wasn't cutting the chase.








At first I was attracted to the holographic colours more then anything, and originally I did think it may have been a new crazy liquid liner, but as the name says, it was in fact mascara!


Source
Revlon: Lash Potion Volume and Length Mascara advertising campaign was faced by Emma Stone. One she is beautiful, two she is one of my favourite actresses and three, well her lashes did look great in the advertisement.

Now from the name Lash Potion, you're automatically thinking this bad boy is going to give you the ultimate natural false eye effect without being those 'false lash effect' mascara's. Well dear readers, this mascara pretty much is a potion in itself.

The only con I have found is the product can be a bit too wet. I have learnt a trick to stop extra product getting onto the wand for myself, so I have stopped this effect, but be warned that there may be more mascara on the wand then you first anticipate.

Source
The endless pro's are, it gives your lashes a full effect, it dry's quickly so if you sneeze half a minute after applying it's okay. The packaging is cute, which is a plus for me because I love a good packaging, nothing better then sparkles, colour and holographic writing, and also it's a decent price, you only need one swipe of the wand and lashes are complete. Plus the wand is sturdy, flexible and gives great coverage!


I would give this mascara a 8.5/10.
Lash Potion is available at Boot's for €14. 

No comments:

Post a Comment