What's Popular?

Thursday 30 April 2015

My Ultimate Wishlist!


Hello lovelies. 

I've been craving a new wardrobe recently, I didn't know craving clothes was a thing up until a few years ago when I really started getting into shopping, mainly in mid teen years. As of recently, I've been obsessed with certain trends coming back, like Gladiator sandals and heels making a comeback and the silk bomber jackets that are on every celebrity, heck I'm even loving double denim...no shame here. 

If you follow my instagram or twitter then you'll have seen a few items from AX PARIS, which I have been raving about. I just can't help it, they have every possible trend I love or need in my life just blasted on their social media and on their store, how could I ignore these amazing items. Don't worry though, I have also found some other items, super affordable that I'll be more likely to pick up over the next few weeks. 

Sometimes our wishlist's need to be fulfilled. 



First up is this beautiful shawl coat. Similar to a white Kim K Shawl Coat she wore over the past few weeks. I'm obsessed with Kim K and when I started to see this trend hitting the high streets I was overly enthusiastic. I searched high and low for a decent price and managed to find this one for €41.00 on Boohoo. 

It's a little pricey, but I am lusting over the black, white and Khaki Green colours, they can be dressed up or down and I'm loving the minimalist look.


Okay, if you follow my social networking sites, mainly insta and twitter, then you would have seen me lusting over these beautiful shoes. I found the price and surprisingly they are an affordable luxury. Something I would need to save for, but I could afford them. 

As the gladiator trend has made a comeback they are very fitting to fashion at the moment, but whether they were a trend or not I think I would still buy them. 

They are available from AX PARIS, they come in two colours, white or cream, (seen above), and are €72, which wasn't as bad as I expected.

Be warned they only go up to a size 7.



I'm a little far behind on Tarte Cosmetics, I apologise to every beauty lover out there that now thinks that this beauty lover is crazy, but I have just never been interested in ordering from Tarte. There's no specific reason why, I just never have. 

I got chatting to some beauty bloggers over the weekend and I asked what should I buy first from Tarte, I was told numerous times that I should pick up one of their palettes and since I'm not into bright colours on an everyday basis, I fell in love with this neutral palette. 

It comes with 12 colours, for anyone who isn't too familiar, and they're all perfect for a smokey everyday eye. The shades can also be used to fill in your brows which I was kindly advised on trying at least once. 

This palette is $44 which is roughly €39, which is pretty decent for a palette but keep in mind there will be expensive post and packaging.  



Of course I had to include my skincare lusts, I'm such a skincare freak that I can not go one week without buying something knew or wanting to try something new. 
I've read and heard great things about these two beauties and have been dying to try them out for over a month. 

The Sanctuary 5 min Thermal Detox Mask is available in Boots and is on offer at €11.19. Original Price is €13.99.
Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser is also available in Boots and is €29.


Lastly, Homewares. I've been re-doing my room over the past few weeks, nothing major. My room is already flowers and peachy pink everywhere, but I've recently been working on a 'Happy Wall', with quotes and all things happy, so I've been wandering Primark/Pennys, looking for anything cute, happy and affordable. While on the hunt I saw these two beauties that would match my room to a T.

First up is this Double Flower Duvet set with a white and pink stripe underside, so you can flip the quilt if you wish. It's only €16 for a double and available nationwide in any Primark/Pennys homewares section.

The cute multi pastel frame is €7 and is perfect for my happy wall, it's also available in Primark/Pennys homeware sections nationwide.

Last up is the most expensive of the three and is this beautiful throw, I already have a pink flower throw but I saw this and thought it was so 'Grandma's House' that I had to have it. 
It's €20 and available in all Primark/Pennys homewares section nationwide. 


That's my ultimate wishlist at the moment, some affordable and not so affordable things, but isn't that the point of a wishlist. I hope you see something that you aspire for or maybe even already have it and can give me your opinion on what you think.

Stay Fabulous and Kind Hearted. 
Love
Melody x

DON'T FORGET MY MINI GIVEAWAY IS STILL RUNNING UNTIL FRIDAY THE 1ST OF MAY. 


Social Media


No comments:

Post a Comment