What's Popular?

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Oh My Gosh!

Hello lovelies. I am terribly sorry for the lack of posting and empty promises, the weeks have just gotten away from me with college but I am back in action.

Lately I have been obsessed with longer lashes and over the past two months I have been using Gosh Growth Mascara. I've mentioned this numerous times in tweets and to my friends but still, I've slacked and not done a review.

Gosh Growth Mascara isn't something new to the Gosh family or my make up bag, I use to use Gosh Growth Mascara a couple of months ago, but forgot to repurchase and well, I don't know how I could forget such a wonder. 

It's 'magic' wand grips lashes to elongate and spread the lashes. It have a growth formula which promises that you'll see 'visible' results within two weeks. Within one use I noticed a difference but after two months straight of use, I have noticed my lashes are longer and thicker and even darker! 
The jet black formula can be scary, so if you're not into dark and thick lashes, I'd only use one coat or give this mascara a miss, but for those lash loving gal's or anyone willing to try something new give this little gem a go.

Pros
Longer Lash results are true to the stamp on the bottle. I noticed visibly longer lashes after two weeks but after a prolonged wear of two months I have noticed a dramatic change.
The wand is perfect, I'm not usually a fan of plastic wands but this one grips every lash perfectly to elongate those lashes and widen those pretty peepers.
It's a decent price and lasts a really long time, I feel like I haven't even got quarter of the way through my tube yet!

Cons
The formula can become quite sticky on your second or third coat and when on a night out you want to apply as much as possible without getting spider lashes, so a lash separator is needed. Have one handy!
The mascara seems to have tinted my lashes black and no I didn't leave product on I am serious when I say my lashes look like they've been tinted, which I shouldn't complain about but at the same time I don't like have dark lashes without any product on, I feel it doesn't suit my complexion. I am of course the epitome of pale Irish.

Overall I give this product a 9 out of 10.

You can purchase this product at any Gosh store or online and is under promotion at the moment at €9.99. Usually retails at €12.99. 

 Stay Fab
Melody x


No comments:

Post a Comment