What's Popular?

Monday 27 October 2014

My Number One Haircare Miracle!

Source
I've been using this product for awhile now, nearly coming up on two years actually. I've mentioned it to friends but that's about it. I'm a bit of a hair dye junkie, if that's what you'd call it. I love colouring my hair and I have been since I was 14. I've been plum, brown, blonde, copper, black, luminous pink, fire red, dark brown, blonde and brown, ombré, dip dye red and then back to full red and now I'm purple again. I've bleached my hair numerous times and also used extensions for three years. 


In September 2012 I had to cut my hair into a pixie cut because of the damage.The pixie cut wasn't my favourite thing in the world but I wanted my hair back to a healthy state. I stayed brown for awhile and then gradually went into blonde, even when trying to get my hair back to normal I couldn't stay one colour.

When you're trying to let your hair grow and strengthen you're advised not to dye your hair, but of course, me being, well, me.. I can't do that. So I asked my hairdresser for any tips or products that would help. She gave me a designer product that's sold in the salon, one that the salon actually formulated and owned itself, but it was the higher end of the hair care market. It worked fine, it helped with my blonde hair, but when I was done with the blonde (Which I lasted nearly half a year with, shocker!), I went back to brown, and for some reason, the product just didn't do the same job. It also wasn't aimed at blonde hair, so I had no idea why it wasn't working.

Long story short, I decided to go on the hunt for something cheap and cheerful. I was done with spending €20 plus on a bottle that only lasted me two weeks, even more so, I was done with buying a product that had stopped working for my hair as soon as I changed colour!

I needed something that would work even if I changed hair colour, because that's my thing, I change hair colour like I change breakfast cereals. (What a cliche!)

Eventually, while doing my weekly food shop, my local supermarket had just finished re-stocking a shelving unit in the beauty department, it was full of Aussie Products!

I purchased Aussie, 3 Minute Miracle Reconstruction Conditioner. It was the best decision of my life!

I use it 2-3 times a week and you can vary how long you can leave it in for, depending on how bad of a treatment your hair needs.

I'm currently a non-natural hair colour which meant I had to bleach my hair and then dye it. (I know it's a terrible thing to do) The amazing thing about my hair is you'd never think I bleached it, it's soft, the split ends aren't that bad, even though I am due a trim and chop soon, but quality wise, my hairs great!

I vary the length of time I use it because I don't want to over-treat my hair. Trust me, that is possible, you don't want limp and lifeless hair from overusing a treatment product. I have experienced this in my hair lifetime.

Overall this product is probably my favourite thing to use not only in the shower, but overall for my hair. I recommend it to anyone, whether you dye your hair or not! It helps maintain fullness, gives your hair a nice shine, leaves your hair super soft and helps with those drab days and split ends! Also it's super cheap and last weeks! Even using it once a week will increase your hair game by 70% (I'm just guesstimating) It's also under €10! *savings alert*
I give it a 10/10. okay maybe a 9/10, I don't want to seem too over enthusiastic.

Remember it's up to you how much you want to use this product and I know it probably won't suit everyone but it's worth a try! I also need to find some way to thank Aussie for saving my damaged hair from falling out and feeling like it's old self again!

You can purchase All Aussie hair care products online or in your local boots store or on the boots website.

2 comments:

  1. I use this conditioner too and absolutely love it! The only downside is the smell that I don't like so much.
    http://artdicted2.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the smell but I think it's one that doesn't suit all, its an acquired smell! Such a good product though! So cheap and does what it says on the tin. My hair is in such good shape and it's been through the mill!

      Delete