What's Popular?

Friday 27 March 2015

Update!


Hello again. 
It's been a while since I blogged which is something I'm actually really annoyed about, but unfortunately life took over. 
I just wanted to give everyone who reads my blog an update on what's been going on and what's going to happen. 

As of nearly a month ago I had to take an unscheduled blogging break due to college life and personal reasons. I felt that although this is something I'm really passionate about, I wasn't able to give it my full focus and I didn't want to post half arsed content which had no passion behind it just to fill up post space. 

So I took a break. Which I feel was actually really good for myself, my college work and my blog as I can now get back at it, full steam a head. 
I have lots of posts lined up and planned, special guests and also videos coming up and lots more exciting things happening!
I also have planned out my next Giveaway! Which is over-due by almost two months...oops!
It's going to be a big one and I'm going to link it with my next milestone.

I have finally set up a facebook page too!

So starting today G.F.D, is back in action and I am sorry for the prolonged break, it was only mean't to be two weeks at most.

Next post is due up this evening at 6pm!

I have also set up a schedule for posts going up from from now on at G.F.D, there will be a new post up at least two to three times a week depending on my college and work schedules.

Love, 
Melody.

2 comments:

  1. sometimes you just need a break, its good for the soul and mind! Good to have you back! xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes doll, I think it was a well over-due break! I just couldn't find the inspiration! Thank you my lovely <3xx Also LOVE YOUR BLOG!

      Delete