What's Popular?

Friday 28 November 2014

Mini Tiger Haul!!

Source

Hello Lovely people of the Internet. So today I went shopping and bought a lot of stuff. I've decided to reveal products from each shop separately. So first up is Tiger.
Now Tiger is my newest found love. It's like a mini Ikea! Recently a store opened up near my college but I had previously visited my nearest one in my area a couple of times. I decided to go on a little splurge and pick a few things to make my life a little big more...Rawr *How cliche!*




First up was candles and accessories. I am candles obsessed so when these cute little tea light candle holders caught my eye I couldn't leave them behind. Not only are they festive but they were a bargain too, coming in at €1 each! So I bought three, it's good to buy things in threes. 










So once I was in the candle section I couldn't actually leave without picking up some candles now could I?!
I picked up these three beautiful colours, pink, blue and a pearly white. I bought two of each colour and of course they came in at a steal, only €1 each!
*Note* They are long candles, a sturdy candle holder is suggested when buying. Tiger have holders to fit every candle though so don't worry, no need to splurge on expensive holders. 






I needed a scissors, so I bought a scissors. Simple as! I thought these were pretty, they have silver, green and blue ones but of course had to go for the last pink pair! They came in at a glamorous steal of €3.













Next was a festive DIY mug, with a cute Santa on each side. You get a small paint brush and six mini pots of paint. I thought this would be a cute gift Idea for someone, preferably a child. It's fun, you can customise it, maybe paint your name and then drink from it! *Once dry of course*
It rang in at a wonderful €3. 











I picked up a pack of glitter glue. One because I love glitter, two because it's glue and three because, well their pretty colours and I always find at Christmas a bit of DIY glitter and painting goes a long way! Great for occupying kids too!
They came in at €3.

Of course what comes with DIY also comes paint brushes.
You can never have enough paint brushes, one for each colour, blending, poster paint, oil paints, water paints and the rest. This set cost €3.













Finally, the paints! This cute set of eight water colour paints came in at €2. They include the colours, yellow, pink, green, brown, orange, red, blue and black, 
















That's it, my mini tiger haul. I have to pick up more so expect another Tiger Haul 2.0 very soon. They also have an entire Christmas section, including a Santa suit for €30! I'm rather tempted. 
Unfortunately the Tiger site is not a shopping site, you can only buy Tiger products in stores. I've embedded a Google map for the Dublin and Ireland area locating Tiger stores below. 

Stay Fab!
Melody x

*Note* The shopping icons tagged 'Tiger' only is the store mention above

No comments:

Post a Comment