What's Popular?

Tuesday 11 November 2014

My little Miracle that helped me fight my breakouts!!

Source

Hello lovelies! Okay so I know I've been slacking a little bit on the post side, but I have something that you're probably going to love just as much as me.
The past few weeks I have been having really bad breakouts and just when I think they have gone completely, they come right back.
So I decided to go on the hunt for a rapid treatment or a new face wash and I found this little gem...



Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash!


I usually find with face washes I see results for about two weeks and then nothing. Any rapid spot treatment's I have tried before have never worked. I know I'm not going to have completely clear skin straight away but at least do what you say on the tin!

I bought the Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash on Saturday. It says on the bottle that you will have visibly clearer skin after 12 hours.

Use once in the morning and evening, which I do, but I also use it after I take off my make up once I'm home.

Not only has it helped with my breakout from the weekend, which was probably the worst breakout so far, my skin also feels better, softer and looks great. I feel like I don't have to wear make up every day now. I've gotten so many compliments too that my skin is looking glowing and healthy and I have only been using this product for less than a week. My breakout decreased by 80% after a day of using it and my complexion brightened completely.

As you can tell, for me it's working in my favour. It might not be suitable for everyone though. It helps with oily skin which also is really great for myself, because my T-Zone can become oily at times.

I find the smell is very strong and the bottle isn't as big as I would hope. You get 150ml for €7,49. Which is steep for a wash, but for the effects that you get It's worth the money.

You also don't need to buy the whole Clearasil rapid range for this product to take full effect. I use mainly Nivea products and I have no problem with this wash having any negative effects on the products I already use.

Stay Fab!
Melody x

No comments:

Post a Comment