What's Popular?

Friday 6 February 2015

2015 Irish Beauty Blog Awards!

Source

Hi guys, I'm going to keep this quick and short. During the week I was informed by a reader that they had nominated my blog for 'Newcomer of the year' and 'Best Beauty Blogger', which I kind of freaked out about. I didn't know much about the awards so I followed the link and read up, it's all for a good cause, in aid of Breast Cancer Ireland! (Which I couldn't be more happy about, all proceeds go towards BCI!)


I just want to say thank you to everyone who has read, shared and followed my little blog! I hope you guys continue to like what I write, because I hope to continue writing for months and months and maybe even years, who knows!

I know I probably won't win, but I agree with the saying if you're not in you can't win, many friends and family have voted for me, but if you like what I write then please vote! If I even made nominations list I would probably cry because I never thought anyone would actually read this stuff when I made the blog, and here we are, a few months later and someone's nominated me for an award! I still can't wrap my head around it!

If you do want to nominate me just click here and fill in the boxes like the example below.

















Thank you so so so much to everyone who reads this blog! 
THANK YOU!

Stay fab!
-Melody x

No comments:

Post a Comment