What's Popular?

Wednesday 25 February 2015

No7 | Beautiful Skin, Hot Cloth Cleanser- Review

Hello Dolls! I received this wonderful product recently as a gift/prize and I fell in love.


I'm obsessed with skincare, cleansing my skin, trying new products and enjoying a face mask every now and again, so anything that promises to relax, cleanse and de-clog my pores usually wins me over, if it works of course.





No7 is one of my favourite brands make up wise so trying out this product I was quite excited.

This hot cloth cleanser promises to give you a spa facial at home and the standard box, 200ml bottle of cleanser, also comes with a muslin cloth to relax, steam and cleanse the face.

You're instructed to apply the product onto a dry face and run the muslin cloth under hot water, wring out and then place over the face and relax for a few minutes, leaving the product and steam to work it's magic.

The Verdict:
After one use I could already feel a difference in my skin but as I usually have this reaction with most products I decided to continue using the product for a solid two weeks before making a judgement. It's now been a month since I received the product and I have continued to use it.

My skin is prone to spots on my chin and after using this hot cloth cleanser for two weeks the difference was significant and my breakouts have reduced greatly. My skin is softer, there's less redness and when using the product it actually feels like a proper facial, which it advertises.

It's a great luxury to have and really helps the skin, I've also noticed that my dry patches around my nose have cleared up.

The only downside is your face feels a little tight and dry afterwards but of course that is why they recommend a good moisturiser, so make sure you don't do what I do and leave the face for ten minutes without applying a layer of moisturiser afterwards. *Silly Melody*

This product is available in boots nationwide or online and retails at a bargain price of €12.95!

Stay Fab!
Melody x

No comments:

Post a Comment